- To visit our Website and/or to open an account with Fantasy Games ("Account"): (a) you must be aged 18 years or older; and (b) you must ensure that, by visiting the Website and/or opening an Account and participating in our contests, you are not in breach of the laws of your jurisdiction.
Eligibility and Member Obligations
- A "Member" is a person who holds an Account with us. In order to apply to open an Account, you must provide us with all details we require in accordance with the instructions on the Website. You cannot enter a contest unless you have opened an Account.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the information we hold, in particular, your address, telephone number and payment/bank details, are kept up-to-date. You should update your details by logging into your Account on our Website. In the event that you have not kept your records up to date, Fantasy Games reserves the right to suspend your Account.
- You acknowledge that you are permitted to have only one (1) Account.
- Members are required to provide Fantasy Games with Identification Information (as defined in Term 12 below) to allow Fantasy Games to verify their identity for the purposes of Fantasy Games complying with the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (Cth) ('Act') and the terms of the Licence.
- Fantasy Games is required by the Act to verify a Member's Identification Information within 90 days of the Member opening an Account. The processes that Fantasy Games uses for verification are set out in Term 13 below and additional information is provided on our Website. If a Member's identity is not verified within 90 days to Fantasy Games' reasonable satisfaction, that Member's Account will be suspended and the Member will be unable to withdraw funds from their Account until their identity is verified to Fantasy Games' reasonable satisfaction.
- "Identification Information" ('ID') includes your name, residential address and date of birth and any other information that we may require and is set out on our Website.
- Should a Member deliberately falsify any Identification Information or any other details, whether in connection with an application for an Account or otherwise in their dealings with Fantasy Games, we reserve the right to suspend the Account and/or close the Account without prior notification to the Member.
- If a prepaid/virtual/electronic/travel/debit/credit card is to be used by a Member to fund deposits into the Account, legible copies of the front of the applicable card may be required by Fantasy Games. Fantasy Games reserves the right at its discretion to refuse to accept any payment method including, but not limited to, in circumstances where the relevant card is invalid or dishonoured. Any credit card used to fund a deposit by a Member must match the Account details. Credit cards provided with a name other than that which is registered with Fantasy Games for the Account in question will be refused and the Account may be suspended until proof of consent is provided by the third party cardholder. Fantasy Games reserves the right to request a copy of the front of the card registered on the Account at any time. Receipt of any information or documents is no guarantee of Account activation/re-activation.
- Access to a Member's Account is password protected. A Member is responsible for ensuring that their username, security details and password (together "Secure Details") are kept confidential. If a Member suspects that their Secure Details are known to a third party/ies, they must notify Fantasy Games immediately, and Fantasy Games will provide the Member with new Secure Details or will direct the Member to reset their Secure Details.
- Members are responsible for all contests entered on their Account and all transactions made using their Account.
- Members should check their Account balance each time they log on to their Account or any time they enter a contest. If you have a concern or query, it is your responsibility to notify Fantasy Games immediately.
- If minors have access to a laptop, computer or other device that a Member uses to log into their Account, Fantasy Games strongly recommends that child protection software is installed onto that electronic device.
Deposits, Withdrawals and Fraud
- Subject to Term 21, deposits into your Account can be made of means of credit card, POLI and PayPal (for Australian residents only). Fantasy Games reserves the right to remove or restrict payment methods for Members who reside outside of Australia.
- Fantasy Games reserves the right to add or remove payment options. Depositing methods which are currently available can be viewed in the 'My Account' section of our Website once you are logged in to your Account.
- If Fantasy Games determines the deposited funds are not for the purpose of entering into a contest, then we may in our discretion decline the deposit, refund the funds, and close the Member's Account. We reserve the right to pass on any transaction processing fees to these Members.
Fantasy Games Reserved Rights
- Fantasy Games reserves the right to place limits on deposits and restrict or prohibit withdrawals on any Member's Account if the Member has not fulfilled the requirements set out in Terms 10, 13 and 15 (inclusive). Any limit, restriction or prohibition will only be lifted where the Member has satisfied these requirements to Fantasy Games' reasonable satisfaction.
- Fantasy Games reserves the right to withhold deposited funds and/or contest winnings should we determine or reasonably suspect that a credit card has been misused or used fraudulently or there has been any conduct relating to the account in breach of these Terms and Conditions. Any such matters will be reported to the relevant authority and the Member's Account may also be permanently closed.
- Fantasy Games reserves the right to close the Account of, and/or void any entry into a contest made by, any person in an attempt, or where Fantasy Games has a reasonable suspicion of an attempt, to defraud Fantasy Games.
- We may periodically review Accounts to monitor any unusual activity including, without limitation, any activity which is a threat to the integrity of any sporting code. In this instance, Fantasy Games reserves the right to suspend or close an Account pending a full investigation, without notice.
- We reserve the right to restrict, change, cancel or add new event types, products and contests and/or to withdraw the service provided on our Website at any time, without notice.
- As a responsible wagering operator, Fantasy Games offers its Members the ability to control the amount they bet by setting a limit on the amount they can deposit to their Account per day, week or month. Please see our Website for more details: For information on problem gambling generally, please see http://www.gamblinghelponline.org.au.
- Fantasy Games makes every reasonable effort to prevent self-excluded customers from returning and using our service; and provides a self-exclusion facility to assist you should you feel that you have developed a gambling problem. To commence your self-exclusion period, please contact us and we will prevent you from using your Account for a period of time which you nominate.
- During this self-exclusion period, you must not attempt to log onto your Account or the account of any other Member. A self-excluded Member is fully liable for their actions and for all activity and contests entered on their Account or any activity they engage in using a third party's Account.
- Fantasy Games reserves the right to extend self-exclusion.
- Fantasy Games' does not market to individuals for whom we know gambling has become a problem.
- At Fantasy Games we strive to provide friendly, responsive and reliable customer service. However, should you feel that a response from our support team has been unsatisfactory, or if you have any other complaint or dispute, then please contact our management staff at email@example.com
- You agree that, if any dispute or complaint cannot be resolved between you and Fantasy Games (the "Dispute"), you will refer the Dispute to the Norfolk Island Gaming Authority (the "Authority"), in writing, by: (a) email: firstname.lastname@example.org; (b) post: Norfolk Island Gaming Authority, PO Box 882, Norfolk Island 2899, South Pacific; (c) phone: +6723 22002; or (d) fax: +672322499. The Dispute must be lodged with the Authority within 14 days of the Dispute arising. The decision of the Authority is final and binding on you and Fantasy Games.
Accessing our Service
- We may restrict your access to some parts of our Website, or our entire Website, at our discretion.
- You acknowledge that we may change, update, delete or prohibit all of or parts of our Website (including any services we provide) at any time.
- You must not misuse our Website by introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material, code or program which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to or otherwise interfere with:
(a) our Website;
(b) the equipment, network or server on which our Website is stored;
(c) any equipment, network, server, computer or database connected to our Website;
(d) any software used in the provision of our Website; or
(e) the operation and/or conduct of any contest.
- Our Website is intended for use by Members for lawful purposes only. You must not use our Website:
(a) in any way that breaches any applicable law or regulation;
(b) to transmit or procure the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material, any form of 'spam mail', 'junk mail', 'chain letters' or 'pyramid schemes'; or
(c) to collect or store personal data about other users of the Website, including both registered Members and guests.
- If your conduct (or any reasonable suspicion we hold of your conduct) gives rise to:
(a) a breach of Terms 37 and 38; or
(b) any of our rights under Terms 24 to 26 (inclusive),
you agree that we may report your conduct (or our suspicion) to the relevant law enforcement, regulatory authorities or sports controlling bodies and we will co-operate with those authorities (which may involve disclosing your identity to them).
In the event of such a breach or in the event we hold such a suspicion, your right to use our Website will cease immediately and your participation in any contest which remains incomplete will be voided.
- Fantasy Games are the owner and/or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material we publish on it. Those works are protected by trade mark, copyright and other laws and treaties governing proprietary and intellectual property rights and all our rights are reserved. Materials posted by others on our Website may also be protected. If you copy, modify, distribute or otherwise deal with those materials, you may be infringing the rights of these third parties. You must not use the Website except as permitted under these Terms; otherwise you may be infringing our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of a third party.
- You must not store, modify, copy, reproduce, upload, post, transmit, modify, sell, licence, interfere with or distribute any part of our Website or other content without our consent.
Third Party Content
- Our Website may contain links to third party websites or resources. These links are provided for information purposes only, and we have no control over the content or accuracy of these websites and resources. The inclusion of such third party websites and/or content does not constitute an endorsement of any third party website by Fantasy Games or represent our views. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage you suffer or incur as a consequence of your reliance on, or purchase of, the content, advertising, products, services, or other materials on or available from such sites.
- To the extent permitted by law:
(a) we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by events outside our reasonable control, including without limitation any telecommunication network, power or third party equipment failure;
(b) we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, virus or other harmful material that you may be exposed to due to your use of our Website;
(c) we do not make any guarantees or warranties that the material or information displayed on our Website is complete or accurate;
(d) we do not make any guarantees or warranties that the Website will be uninterrupted, available at all times, or that it will be free of bugs, viruses or errors; and
(e) we do not make any guarantees or warranties in respect of any third party software, websites, resources or other content on, or accessed from, our Website.
- Fantasy Games undertakes all reasonable efforts to ensure the operation of our business is fair, efficient and accurate. To the extent permitted by law, Fantasy Games excludes all warranties (express or implied) relating to or arising out of the betting services or contests we offer and excludes any liability for direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage, expense or injury suffered by any Member arising out of:
(b) use by a Member of their Account and/or the Website; or
(c) any action taken by Fantasy Games in relation to a Member's Account.
- To the extent permitted by law, Fantasy Games' liability in respect of any claim or loss shall be limited in amount to the relevant entry fee placed by a Member.
(a) for death or personal injury arising from our negligence;
(b) for our fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(c) in respect of any rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law or for any matter in respect of which our liability cannot be excluded or limited under any other applicable law.
Contest (Betting) Details
- To enter into a contest, you must visit our Website and log into your Account. Once you are signed into your Member Account, you will be permitted to enter a contest by accessing the Game Lobby, choosing a team using the allocated salary cap (details will be available on our Website) and then by paying the specified entry fee (for the avoidance of doubt, this entry fee is the amount you will bet).
- The players selected will score points based on their real-life performances.
- In each contest, all Member's that have entered a team will compete against each other. Once all teams have been scored, the prize pool is distributed to the winning entrants. Please see the Terms under the headings, "General Contest Rules"; "Statistics and Awarding of Points"; "Contest Prizes, Pay-out and Settlement" below for more information.
- Members may be permitted to enter more than one team into some contests (Multi-Entry). If Multi-Entry is available for a contest:
(a) this will be made clear on our Website;
(b) a Member will not be permitted to enter the same team more than once into a contest; and
(c) for the avoidance of doubt, the Member must pay an entry fee in respect of each team they enter into a contest.
Please see our Website for more information regarding Multi-Entry.
- Should a Contest scheduled to start not have the required or minimum number of entries, as specified in the Contest details, the said Contest will not proceed and be declared as void and all monies (entry fee/s) refunded to the Client's account. There must be minimum of 2 entries in all contests to run.
General Contest Rules
- Contests will take place on a single day, multiple days or longer as specified in each contest rules.
- When entering a contest, you are to select a side without exceeding the allocated salary cap for that contest. Additional information can be found per game by selecting the game description.
- You are permitted to make unlimited changes to your team line-up until the contest lockout. Lockout is in effect 5 min prior to the commencement of the first real-life match fixture of a contest.
- Players who you select and do not participate in the match will automatically score a zero (0).
- Each player's price may vary. No player prices will change whilst a contest is open and any changes will be in effect for the following week's contests.
- Fantasy Games may also change, modify or add positions that are assigned to each player. No player positions will change whilst a contest is open and any changes will be in effect for the following week's contest.
- Any future rulings, applied penalties or changes to official results that occur after a contest has concluded and winnings distributed will not be taken into account and any claims that your contest entry has been affected will be disregarded.
Football (EPL and A-league) Contest Rules
- You are to select a team that consists of 11 players, chosen from the following positions: Goalkeeper (GKP); Defender (DEF); Midfielder (MID); Forward (FWD).
- Formations available include 3-5-2; 3-4-3; 4-4-2; 4-3-3; 4-5-1; 5-3-2; and 5-4-1. Fantasy Games may add, change or modify the formations available. No formation changes will occur whilst a contest is open.
- Fantasy Games makes the exclusive ruling on position eligibility and each player is only eligible at ONE of the four positions listed in term 62.
- For each contest, the scoring system that applies will be specified in the contests rules/scoring page.
- A 'clean sheet' stat is only awarded to goalkeepers, defenders and midfielders that play for 90 minutes.
- 'Goals conceded' only applies to goalkeepers and defenders.
Basketball (NBA) Contest Rules
- You are to select a team that consists of 7 players, chosen from the following positions: Point Guard (PG); Shooting Guard (SG); Centre (C); Small Forward (SF); Power Forward (PF).
- Fantasy Games makes the exclusive ruling on position eligibility and each player is only eligible at ONE of the five positions listed in term 68.
- For each contest, the scoring system that applies will be specified in the contests rules/scoring page.
Cricket Contest Rules
- You are to select a team that consists of 11 players, chosen from the following positions: x5 Batsman; x4 Bowler; 1x Wicket Keeper; 1x All-rounder
- Fantasy Games makes the exclusive ruling on position eligibility and each player is only eligible at ONE of the four positions listed in term 71.
- For each contest, the scoring system that applies will be specified in the contests rules/scoring page.
Statistics and Awarding of Points
- In respect of Football (EPL and A-league), Cricket and Basketball (NBA) contests, all statistics are provided by Opta Sports and will be final and binding in determining the winning entries for each contest.
- The final statistics for each contest can be provided to us up to 2 hours following the last of the relevant matches concluding. All participating entries will be scored and winnings then distributed to the successful entrants.
Contest Prizes, Payout and Settlement
- For each contest, the total prize pool comprises the sum of all entry fees (bets) paid by entrants in that contest, less the commission retained by Fantasy Games.
- For each contest, Fantasy Games will announce the entry fees and prizes in advance on the contest details page.
- Prizes for each Contest are listed at the outset of the Contest and may be subject to change based on the number of entrants or total entry fees for that Contest.
- The total prize pool and prize allocation for each contest will be available on our Website.
- Prize winnings will be distributed to the successful entrants up to two (2) hours following the completion of the Contest.
- Each contest will be finalised and completed once all real-life matches finished and all players are scored points. This can take up to 2 hours following the last real-life match.
- All prizes will be paid to the Entrant's account balance up to two (2) hours following the completion of the Contest.
- If there is a tie/draw in a specific Contest among Fantasy Games users, the prize will be divided evenly between all tied players, unless otherwise specified in the Contest rules.
- Once prizes are awarded to the winners, the contest will be officially settled and scoring results will not be changed.
Bonuses and Promotions
- Fantasy Games will frequently offer promotions, credits, refunds, freerolls and bonuses to both existing and new users, and for other marketing purposes.
- A "Winning Bonus Promotion" refers to a promotion whereby additional capped winnings, (excluding stake) are paid to the Client in the form of either cash or bonus credit, as specified in accordance the terms of promotion.
- A "Refund Promotion" or "Money Back Promotion" means a promotion where a Client's bet stake will be refunded to their account as specified in accordance the terms of promotion.
- All funds returned to an eligible user's account or prize money won in a Freeroll are referred to as 'bonus credit'. This is not withdrawable and must be turned over.
- The bonus credit can be used to enter any contest on fantasygames.com.au, unless otherwise specified.
- All promotions offered by Fantasy Games are only available to Australian residents.
- Any promotion that may result in the awarding of Promotional bonus winnings and/or credit can only be entered once per Client/residence/IP address. Fantasy Games reserves the right to determine and make final ruling on whether it believes different contest entries or accounts are associated with the same person.
- Promotional offers are intended for recreational gamblers only. Client's considered to be abusing promotions and special offers by any means, or breaching any of these terms and conditions, may have credits and any winnings resulting from refunds, cancelled or revoked at Fantasy Games discretion.
- Fantasy Games reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, without notice, to refuse to allow a Client to participate in Bonus Promotions.
- Should a Client's identification (ID) requirements have not been met within 90 days of opening an account, all Promotional Bonuses and/or any winnings resulting from these Bonuses will be declared null and void.
- Fantasy Games reserves the right to cancel, postpone, suspended or alter any promotions or its contents at any time, without notice.
Abandoned or Postponed Games
- If an abandoned or postponed real-life match that forms part of a contest is NOT rescheduled to be played within 48 hours, then all such contests that involving this match will be declared void. In this case, all entries (bets) will be cancelled and monies refunded to the relevant Member Accounts.